STARTING A BUSINESS CHECKLIST
So you’ve come up with a business idea and now it’s time to work out whether you take the next steps and turn it into something.
Here are a few things you’ll need to do to get started and once you’ve registered your business we can take it from there to get you set up with the rest.
– Brainstorm a business name (we can help you decide if it’s a tough decision)
– Check that your business name is not already taken on ASIC
– Check that your ideal website address is available (we can help you with this step)
– Check that your business name is available on social media channels
– Register your business name once you have made it to this step
– Secure all social media account names and web domain (we can do this for you under your ABN)
– Get a logo designed to suit your business perfectly – we’ll give you a few concepts to choose from
– Once your logo and branding are established, business stationery can be created
– Set up a professional email address using your web domain (ie email@example.com) – we’ll use your name and/or generic name
– Prepare content for your website including copywriting and images – we’ll prepare professional copy in the right tone which is right on brand and source professional stock images or can organise a professional photographer
– Build a website to suit your business perfectly – we also include search engine optimisation (SEO) to get you found on Google.
– Launch your new business and tell everyone! We can help with marketing material, marketing planning and social media marketing.