How Often Should I Update My Website For SEO?
How long have you been meaning to get around to doing your own SEO (search engine optimisation), social media marketing or blog?
a) 1 – 3 months
b) 3 – 6 months
c) 6 – 12 months
d) way longer!
How much time do you have to work on all of this?
a) 1 – 2 days per week
b) 1 – 2 days per month
c) 1 – 2 days per year
d) way less!
If you don’t have time to commit to these tasks EVERY WEEK starting tomorrow you need to ask for help!
OR if you do have time to commit EVERY WEEK, start tomorrow!
To rank higher on Google you need to update your web design with valuable content each week, preferably up to 3 times per week to get noticed by Google who will continually rank and re-rank your website against the competition.
A professional SEO company and use of a professional SEO copywriter are recommended to achieve optmal results – we offer both of these services!
How Can I Rank Higher on Google?
Getting Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) working for your website starts with taking just a little time EACH WEEK and here are a few things you can do to improve your online visibility organically:
1. Update text or add text to a web page each week
2. Swap photos on a web page each week making sure they are appropriately named to be able to be read by Google such as Web-Design-Services.jpg (don’t leave a photo with a name such as ABC123456.jpg as google can’t do much with this)
3. Add a new web page or a blog article to your website each week with targeted keywords
4. Split your unique services into individual pages and focus the keywords for each service on their own page
5. Add reviews to your website as often as you receive them from clients
Marketing and SEO Packages are Fully Customisable to Suit Your Needs & Budget
We offer website packages with highly valuable SEO included from the very beginning and offer ongoing monthly SEO packages to our website clients as priority.
Marketing Strategy | Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) | Email Newsletters | Social Media Marketing | Facebook | Instagram | Post Content Design | Product Launch | Video | Promotional Material | Website Blog/Articles
Plus we offer web design, graphic design and branding services – just ask!